- @ douglasamartin.com :: NEW BOOKS
- New York Times Book Review of ACKER ("Three Literary Critics Who Engage with Their Subjects, Unconventionally," by Kathleen Rooney)
- nightboat books
- 7stories Press: Once You Go Back
- SOFT SKULL PRESS (“...full of hard-won, fraught, unsparing emotional truth...a piece of stylish and ferociously sharp prose. I love its fierce concentration and levels of obsession.” —Colm Tóibín, on OUTLINE of MY LOVER. "These are great poems cause they’re such non-poems. Torn up pieces, patches of stuff like a guy on a train reminds you of someone you used to love. If the whole category of poetry emptied out and they opened something else next door that does what poetry did—by falling down, missing the train, missing everything, and you can almost hear it—like music—well this poetry is kind of like that. It's awkward and swift. I really like it." —Eileen Myles, on IN the TIME of ASSIGNMENTS.
- U of W: They Change the Subject